Home Tuition Scotland in Glasgow can offer you private primary tuition with GTCS registered primary teachers, in the comfort of your own home. Our primary tutors Glasgow are all fully qualified teaching professionals with experience in achieving top grades with their pupils.
Our primary tutors Glasgow are experienced in the Curriculum for Excellence (CfE). Private primary tuition Glasgow helps develop your child’s core English and Maths skills. We appreciate that each child has a different learning style, so primary school tuition Glasgow is adapted to match the learning needs of each pupil. Our Primary tutors Glasgow work at a speed that matches your child’s abilities.
If you’re looking for a private primary tutor in Glasgow please fill in a booking form now.
Curriculum for Excellence Experiences and Outcomes:
Each curriculum area is broken down by primary tutors Glasgow into experiences and outcomes ( the “Es and Os”).
• Experiences – describing the learning.
• Outcomes – what this learning will achieve. This is explained, through the student’s ’I can’ statement.
Curriculum for Excellence Levels:
There are three CfE primary tuition Glasgow levels covering the various steps of learning. Our primary tutors in Glasgow will help you to learn each lesson efficiently.
• Early Level. Pre-school to P1 primary tutor Glasgow.
• 1st Level. P2 to P4 primary tuition Glasgow.
• 2nd Level. P5 to P7 primary tutor Glasgow.
The Curriculum for Excellence is a novel approach to learning. It will help your child develop a dynamic range of skills through a wide variety of methods.
• Using technology: finding materials, creating and presenting with Primary tutors Glasgow.
• Active learning: Our primary tutors in Glasgow improve learning by engaging mentally and physically, using both real life and imaginary situations. By work with a Primary teacher Glasgow.
• Cooperative learning: thinking and talking amongst peer groups to review ideas and solve problems.
• Interdisciplinary learning: linking different areas of learning to improve your child’s education, through Primary tuition Glasgow.
• Personalisation and choice: your child learns to make their own decisions and choose how they learn.
• Skills: the CfE stresses developing skills for learning, life and work. Through a primary tutor Glasgow.
We are hiring for primary tutor jobs Glasgow!
If you are a fully qualified GTC Scotland primary teacher Glasgow, please apply now to work with us. There are always primary tuition Glasgow jobs available. Join us today!